Workers’ Comp ♦ Personal Injury ♦ Family Law ♦ Criminal Law And More
At the Connecticut law firm of D’Agosto & Howe, LLC, we are proud to serve clients in a full spectrum of practice areas. From workers’ compensation, personal injury and family law cases to criminal defense, estate planning and Social Security Disability issues, we are here to meet your needs.
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing our law firm:
- Experience: Attorney Nicholas A. D’Agosto and attorney Steven G. Howe have 19 and 18 years of experience, respectively.
- Knowledge: Mr. Howe spent 11 years as an insurance company defense attorney, so he knows how insurance adjusters operate and how to make the most of your claim.
- Personal service: You can speak directly to your lawyer and count on receiving clear answers.
- Responsiveness: We return all messages either the same day or next day.
- Convenience: To make the process even easier, we offer anonymous email consultations.
Location, Hours And Fees
Our Shelton office is centrally located, seconds off of Route 8. The building is situated on the corner of Cot Street and Bridgeport Avenue. If you cannot travel to us, however, we offer home and hospital visits. We can also arrange evening or weekend appointments by request.
It costs you nothing to consult us about your case. We offer a free initial consultation to every client. If you do retain us to represent you in a workers’ compensation or personal injury matter, we only charge contingency fees. This means that we get paid only if we recover money for you. (Note: In some cases, clients may be responsible for covering other costs such as those associated with obtaining medical reports, deposition transcripts and other necessary information.)