General Practice Areas
Experienced In A Broad Spectrum Of Practice Areas
At D’Agosto & Howe, LLC, our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience in many different areas of law. As a full-service Connecticut law firm, we are able to offer clients the comprehensive legal advice they need to make informed decisions and pursue positive results.
Our areas of practice include:
- Workers’ compensation: From temporary total disability benefits and third-party claims to Medicare Set-Asides and mileage reimbursement, our Connecticut workers’ comp lawyers are here to advise clients about their full range of rights and options.
- Personal injury: We help injured individuals and their families seek full and fair compensation after car and truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other accidents caused by the negligence of others.
- Social Security Disability: Our attorneys guide clients through the complexities of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims, disability hearings, appeals and more.
- Domestic relations: Our law firm handles a full array of family law matters, including divorce, dissolution of civil unions, legal separations, child custody and support, alimony, post-judgment modifications, parental relocations and prenuptial agreements.
- Real estate: We assist with residential real estate purchases, sales, refinances, foreclosures, new construction and landlord-tenant issues.
- Criminal and motor vehicle offenses: We represent clients charged with larceny, robbery, burglary, drug offenses, sexual assault and other felonies and misdemeanors. We also handle all types of motor vehicle offenses and traffic violations, including driving under the influence (DUI/DWI).
- Estate planning and probate: Our lawyers help clients create wills, powers of attorney, advance health care directives and other estate planning documents. We also guide families through the probate process after the death of a loved one.
Contact Our Bridgeport Attorneys For Family And Criminal Law, Personal Injury And More
To schedule a free initial consultation about any area of our practice, simply call D’Agosto & Howe, LLC, at 203-538-9026 or toll free at 800-749-8616. You may also contact us online. We respond to all calls and emails the same day or next day.