About D’Agosto & Howe, LLC
At D’Agosto & Howe, LLC, we truly believe every client deserves to have his or her case personally handled by a lawyer who is both experienced and effective ― and that is exactly the type of legal representation we provide.
Here are merely a few of the many reasons to consider choosing our law firm when legal issues arise:
- Experience: Attorney Nicholas A. D’Agosto and attorney Steven G. Howe have been practicing Connecticut law since 1994 and 1995, respectively ― meaning they have more than four decades of combined legal experience.
- Knowledge: Attorney Howe spent 11 years as an insurance company defense attorney, so he knows how insurance adjusters operate and how to make the most of your claim.
- Personal service: You can speak directly to your lawyer and count on receiving clear answers to even the most complex questions. At all times, we will do everything possible to address your legal concerns and lessen your anxiety.
- Responsiveness: We return all messages either the same day or next day.
- Accountability: We deliver on what we promise ― straightforward, experienced legal guidance.
- Affordability: Not only do we offer FREE initial consultations, but when it comes to workers’ compensation claims and personal injury suits, you do not have to pay any attorney fees unless we get you a recovery. Simply put, no recovery, no fee.
- Convenience: To make the process even easier, we offer anonymous email consultations.
Learn More About Our Lawyers
To read more about our attorneys at D’Agosto & Howe, LLC, please click on the links below:
Schedule your FREE consultation today by calling our Shelton office at 203-538-9026 or toll free at 800-749-8616, or email us online. While our office is centrally located in Shelton ― seconds off Route 8 ― we also help clients throughout the surrounding areas, including Bridgeport, New Haven and beyond. If you cannot travel to us, we offer home and hospital visits. We can also arrange evening or weekend appointments by request.